You don't milk a cow with your hands in your pockets.
你不会双手插在口袋里挤牛奶。
You don't milk a cow with your hands in your pockets.
你不会双手插在口袋里挤牛奶。
You get to really know your friend when trouble comes.
当麻烦来临时,你会真正了解你的朋友。
You get used to everything -- even hell.
你会习惯一切,甚至是地狱。
You have summer and you have winter -- why, then, be in a hurry?
你有夏天,也有冬天——那么,为什么要着急呢?
You heard the ring, but don't know where.
你听到了铃声,但不知道在哪里。
You know a bird from the way he flies.
从一只鸟飞行的样子你就知道它是一只鸟。
You look for the horse you ride on.
你要找你骑的马。
You may call me even a pot, just don't put me into the oven.
你甚至可以叫我锅,但不要把我放进烤箱。
You must chop down the tree that gives too much or too little shade.
你必须砍掉遮阴过多或过少的树。
You need a sharp axe for a tough bough.
你需要一把锋利的斧头来砍一根坚硬的树枝。
You need sharp axes for knotty trees.
多节的树需要锋利的斧头。
You needn't be afraid of a barking dog, but you should be afraid of a silent dog.
你不必害怕一只会叫的狗,但你应该害怕一只不吠的狗。
You will reap what you will sow.
种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。
You would do better to sit on a powder keg than on the knee of a woman.
坐在火药桶上总比坐在女人的膝盖上好。
Your body belongs to the Tsar, your soul to God, and your back to the squire.
你的身体属于沙皇,你的灵魂属于上帝,你的后背属于乡绅。