We all admire the wisdom of people who come to us for advice.
我们都钦佩那些向我们寻求建议的人的智慧。
We all admire the wisdom of people who come to us for advice.
我们都钦佩那些向我们寻求建议的人的智慧。
We all have that one friend who always gives the best relationship advice but is still single.
我们都有这样一个朋友,他总是给我们最好的恋爱建议,但仍然单身。
We all really need to listen to each other, including to the boring bits.
我们都需要倾听彼此,包括那些无聊的部分。
We are being watched. It's now time for us to watch the watchers.
我们被监视着。现在是我们观察观察者的时候了。
We are not passive exhibitors of visual or auditory or tactile images. We have selves. We have a Me that is automatically present in our minds right now.
我们不是视觉、听觉或触觉图像的被动展示者。我们有自我。我们有一个自我,它自动地出现在我们的脑海中。
We are not so disturbed that our advice is not heeded as that we are not.
与其说我们的劝告没有得到重视,不如说我们没有受到重视。
We are persuaded to spend money we don’t have on things we don’t need to create impressions that won’t last on people we don’t care about.
我们被说服把我们没有的钱花在我们不需要的东西上,从而给我们不关心的人留下不会持久的印象。
We are so happy to advise others that occasionally we even do it in their interest.
我们很乐意给别人提建议,有时甚至是为了他们的利益。
We ask advice, but we mean approbation.
我们寻求建议,但我们的意思是认可。
We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.
我们不能改变手中的牌,只能改变我们的打法。
We cannot face up to what lies ahead, without facing up to what lies within.
如果不正视内心,我们就无法正视前方的路。
We don't mind if someone wants to give us advice; we only object if they insist we take it.
我们不介意别人给我们建议;只有当他们坚持要我们接受时,我们才会反对。
We don't pay the price for success, we pay the price for failure. We enjoy the benefits of success.
我们不为成功付出代价,我们为失败付出代价。我们享受成功的好处。
We expect more from technology and less from each other.
我们对技术的期望更高,对彼此的期望更低。
We give advice by the bucket, but take it by the grain.
我们提建议是按桶装的,但接受建议却是按粒装的。