Summer is the mother of the poor.
夏天是穷人之母。
Summer is the mother of the poor.
夏天是穷人之母。
Sweet meat requires sour sauce.
甜肉需要酸汁。
Take care you don't let your tail be caught in the door.
小心别让你的尾巴被门夹住了。
Teeth placed before the tongue give good advice.
放在舌头前的牙齿能给人很好的建议。
Teeth placed in front of the tongue give good advice.
放在舌头前面的牙齿能给出很好的建议。
Tell everybody your business and the devil will do it for you.
把你的事告诉每个人,魔鬼会替你做的。
Tell everybody your business and they will do it for you.
把你的事告诉每个人,他们会为你做的。
Tell me with whom you go and i'll tell you what you are.
告诉我你和谁一起去,我就会告诉你你是谁。
Tell your secret to your friend and he will set his foot on your neck.
把你的秘密告诉你的朋友,他会踩到你的脖子。
Temperance is the best medicine.
节制是最好的良药。
Tempest in a teapot.
茶壶里的暴风雨。
Tenderness can be a bad judge.
温柔是不好的判断。
Thank you, pretty pussy, was the death of my cat.
谢谢你,漂亮的猫咪,我的猫死了。
That costs dear which is bought with begging.
乞讨换来的东西是昂贵的。
That crown is well spent which saves you ten.
那皇冠花得好,省了你十块钱。