Disgraces are like cherries, one draws another.
耻辱就像樱桃,彼此吸引。
Disgraces are like cherries, one draws another.
耻辱就像樱桃,彼此吸引。
Distrust is the mother of safety.
不信任是安全之母。
Do as the friar says, not as he does.
照修士说的做,别照他做的做。
Do as you may if you can't do as you would.
不能如愿而为,则尽力而为。
Do not cut the bough you are sitting on.
不要砍你坐着的树枝。
Do not look at the coat, but at what is under the coat.
不要看外衣,而要看外衣下面有什么。
Do not offer salt or brains.
不要提供盐或大脑。
Do not put your spoon into the pot which does not boil for you.
不要把勺子放进不为你煮开的锅里。
Do not rake up old grievances.
不要旧事重提。
Do not spur a free horse.
不要刺激一匹自由的马。
Do right and fear no man.
行善不畏惧人。
Dogs wag their tails, not so much in love to you as to your bread.
狗摇尾巴,与其说是爱你,不如说是爱你的面包。
Don't judge every one by your own measure.
不要用自己的标准来评判每一个人。
Don't listen to every word you hear.
不要听你听到的每一个字。
Don't sell the bear's skin before you have caught him.
不要在抓到熊之前把它的皮卖掉。