Words and feathers the wind carries away.
言语和羽毛被风带走。
Words and feathers the wind carries away.
言语和羽毛被风带走。
Words cut more than swords.
言语比刀剑更伤人。
Words fly, writings remain.
文字飞,文字留。
Work today, for you know not how much you may be hindered tomorrow.
今朝有事今朝做,明朝可能阻碍多。
Wrong laws make short governance.
错误的法律造就短暂的治理。
Ye know not what shall be on the tomorrow.
你们不知道明天有什么事。
Yesterday will not be called again.
昨日不会重现。
You are like the man that sought his mare, and he riding on her.
你就像一个人去找他的母马,骑在她身上。
You cackle often, but never lay an egg.
你经常咯咯叫,但从不下蛋。
You can see a mote in another's eye, but cannot see a beam in your own.
你能看到别人眼中的尘埃,却看不到自己眼中的光芒。
You cannot see the wood for the trees.
只见树木不见森林。
You go to an ass for wool.
你去找驴要毛。
You make a job and you screwed it up in the end.
你做了一件事,最后却把它搞砸了。
You must ask your neighbour if you shall live in peace.
你必须问问你的邻居你是否能和平相处。
You must not teach fish to swim.
你不能教鱼游泳。