We are esteemed and treated by the company we keep.
我们受到公司的尊重和对待。
We are esteemed and treated by the company we keep.
我们受到公司的尊重和对待。
We get tired of doing nothing.
我们厌倦了什么都不做。
We have all been children.
我们都曾是孩子。
We know others by ourselves, sid the loafer about the lice.
我们自己就认识别人,锡德,那个关于虱子的懒汉。
We note the faults of others and forget our own.
我们注意别人的缺点而忘记自己的缺点。
We praise in order to be praised in return.
我们赞美是为了得到别人的赞美。
We should build with the stones we have.
我们应该用我们所有的石头来建造。
We should not burn the light in both ends.
我们不应该两头都烧光。
Weeds last the season.
杂草能维持一季。
What breaks in a moment may take years to mend.
瞬间破裂的东西可能需要数年时间才能修复。
What can you expect from a pig but a grunt?
除了咕噜声,你还能从猪身上得到什么呢?
What can you expect from a pig but a grunt?.
除了咕噜声,你还能从猪身上得到什么呢?
What can't be alter'd must be borne, not blamed.
不能改变的,必须忍受,不能责备。
What is well-known only seems to be testified.
众所周知的事似乎只会得到证实。
What matter if I suffer, if only my neighbor suffers too.
如果我受苦,如果我的邻居也受苦,那又有什么关系呢?