My life might have been so different, had I not been known as the girl whose grandmother exploded.
如果我不是那个祖母暴跳如雷的女孩,我的人生可能会大不相同。
My life might have been so different, had I not been known as the girl whose grandmother exploded.
如果我不是那个祖母暴跳如雷的女孩,我的人生可能会大不相同。
My love disappeared, along with the evidence of her dead body.
我的爱消失了,她的尸体也消失了。
Names turned over by time, like the plough turning the soil. Bringing up the new while the old were buried in the mud.
名字随着时间的推移而改变,就像犁翻土一样。旧的被埋在泥里,新的被提起。
Nature creates while destroying, and doesn't care whether it creates or destroys as long as life isn't extinguished, as long as death doesn't lose its rights.
大自然在毁灭的同时创造,只要生命不灭,只要死亡不丧失它的权利,它就不在乎创造还是毁灭。
Nature is pleased with simplicity. And nature is no dummy.
大自然喜欢简单。自然不是假的。
Neither fire nor wind, birth nor death can erase our good deeds.
火和风,生与死都不能抹杀我们的善行。
Neither of the two people in the room paid any attention to the way I came in, although only one of them was dead.
房间里的两个人都没有注意我进来的路,虽然只有一个人死了。
Neither of us asked to be born descendants, yet I’d be rewarded with his death, and we couldn’t prevent that. No one could.
我们都没有要求生为后代,但我得到的回报是他的死,我们无法阻止。没有人可以。
Neither the sun nor death can be looked at steadily.
太阳和死亡都不能被稳定地看待。
Never underestimate the will of a creature who begins to die at birth.
永远不要低估一个在出生时就开始死亡的生物的意志。
Nevertheless, life and death are mysterious states, and we know little of the resources of either.
然而,生与死都是神秘的状态,我们对两者的资源知之甚少。
No matter what, I want to continue living with the awareness that I will die. Without that, I am not alive.
无论如何,我想带着我会死的意识继续活下去。没有它,我就没有生命。
No mother should lose her child.
任何母亲都不应该失去她的孩子。
No one can be said to be happy until he is dead.
没有人在死之前可以说是幸福的。
No one can confidently say that he will still be living tomorrow.
没有人能肯定地说他明天还活着。