Go on with what your heart tells you, or you will lose all.
坚持你的内心告诉你的,否则你将失去一切。
Go on with what your heart tells you, or you will lose all.
坚持你的内心告诉你的,否则你将失去一切。
Goals are dreams we convert into plans and take action to fulfill.
目标是我们转换成计划并采取行动来实现的梦想。
Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.
目标是成就炉中的燃料。
Goals are the links in the chain that connect activity to accomplishment.
目标是连接活动和成就的链条上的一环。
Goals are your destinations in life; objectives are the stops along the way.
目标是你人生的目标;目标是沿途的驿站。
God allows us to experience the low points of life in order to teach us lessons that we would only learn in no other way.
上帝允许我们经历人生的低谷,以便教导我们只有通过其他途径才能学到的功课。
God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him.
上帝总是把他最好的给那些留给他选择的人。
God can turn the impossible into possibilities. Possibilities become opportunities. Opportunities leads us one step closer to our dreams!
上帝可以把不可能变成可能。可能性变成机会。机会让我们离梦想更近一步!
God can, will, and does speak to us through our dreams.
上帝可以、会、也确实通过我们的梦对我们说话。
God does not abandon men, my son. Men abandon God.
上帝不会抛弃人类,我的孩子。男人放弃上帝。
God doesn't require us to succeed, he only requires that you try.
上帝不要求我们成功,他只要求你去尝试。
God grant me a good sword and no use for it.
上帝赐给我一把好剑,但没有用。
God has given you grace. Maybe you should give yourself some too.
神赐给你恩典。也许你也应该给自己一些。
God is God. He knows what he is doing. When you can’t trace his hand, trust his heart.
上帝是神。他知道自己在做什么。当你无法追踪他的手,相信他的心。
God is in the sadness and the laughter, in the bitter and the sweet. There is a divine purpose behind everything and therefore a divine presence in everything.
上帝在悲伤和欢笑中,在苦涩和甜蜜中。每件事的背后都有一个神圣的目的,因此每件事都有一个神圣的存在。