Don't change horses in mid stream.
不要中途换马。
Don't change horses in mid stream.
不要中途换马。
Don't change horses in midstream.
不要在中途换马。
Don't cry before you are hurt.
不要在受伤前哭泣。
Don't cry before you're hurt.
受伤前别哭。
Don't cry fish before they're caught.
不要垂头丧气。
Don't cry hurra! till your are over the hedge (till you are out of the wood).
别哭了呼啦!直到你越过树篱(直到你走出树林)。
Don't divide the spoil before the victory is won.
胜利之前不要把战利品分给别人。
Don't fly till your wings are feathered.
羽毛未长好,不要飞翔。
Don't get mad, get even.
别生气,扯平。
Don't let your tongue say what your head may have to pay for.
不要让你的舌头说出你的脑袋可能要付出的代价。
Don't make a mouse of yourself, or else you will be eaten by cats.
别小题大做,否则你会被猫吃掉的。
Don't reckon without your host.
别忘了你的主人。
Don't sell the bear-skin before you have killed the bear.
杀了熊之前不要卖熊皮。
Don't throw away your dirty water till you have got clean.
不把脏水弄干净就别把它扔掉。
Don't throw away your old shoes until you have a new pair.
不要扔掉旧鞋,直到你有了一双新鞋。