If you cut down the trees you will find the wolf.
如果你把树砍倒,你就会找到狼。
If you cut down the trees you will find the wolf.
如果你把树砍倒,你就会找到狼。
If you dance, you must pay the piper.
如果你跳舞,你必须付钱。
If you desire many things, many things will be seem but a few.
如果你想要很多东西,那么很多东西看起来只是少数。
If you don't believe in cooperation, watch what happens to a wagon when one wheel comes off.
如果你不相信合作,看看当一个轮子掉下来的时候,马车会发生什么。
If you don't have a plan for yourself, you'll be a part of someone else's.
如果你没有自己的计划,你将成为别人计划的一部分。
If you don't know what to do, don't do anything.
如果你不知道该做什么,那就什么都不要做。
If you don't want to be disgraced, do as others do.
如果你不想丢脸,就像别人那样做。
If you drive, don't drink; if you drink, don't drive.
如果你开车,不要喝酒;如果你喝酒,就不要开车。
If you eat a live toad first thing in the morning, nothing worse will happen all day long.
如果你早上第一件事就是吃一只活蛤蟆,那么一整天都不会有更糟的事情发生。
If you have no hand you can't make a fist.
如果你没有手,你就不能握拳。
If you have wit and learning, add to it wisdom and modesty.
如果你有智慧和学识,那就加上智慧和谦虚吧。
If you help the evil, you hurt the good.
如果你帮助坏人,你就伤害了好人。
If you look back, you'll soon be going that way.
如果你回头看,你很快就会走那条路。
If you make yourself a doormat, you will be stepped on.
如果你给自己做个擦鞋垫,别人就会踩到你。
If you make yourself into a doormat, people will wipe their feet on you.
如果你把自己变成一个擦鞋垫,人们会用脚在你身上擦。