It's not the gale but the set of the sail that determines the way you go.
决定你前进方向的不是大风,而是帆的大小。
It's not the gale but the set of the sail that determines the way you go.
决定你前进方向的不是大风,而是帆的大小。
It's safer to commend the dead than the living.
赞扬死者比赞扬生者更安全。
Judge a Dutchman by what he means, not by what he says.
判断一个荷兰人要看他的意思,而不是他说什么。
Judge men by their deeds, not be their creeds.
判断人要看他的行为,不要看他的信条。
Keep not ill company lest you increase the number.
不要和坏人作伴,以免增加人数。
Keep the weekdays honest and it will be easy to keep the Sabbath holy.
保持平日的诚实,安息日就很容易保持圣洁。
Keep your chickens in your own backyard.
把鸡养在自家后院。
Keep your foot on the mark.
站稳脚跟。
Keep your friendship in repair.
保持你们的友谊。
Keep yourself from the opportunity and god will keep you from the sin.
你要保守自己远离机会,神就必保守你远离罪恶。
Keeping from falling is better than helping up.
不跌倒总比扶起来好。
Kindle not a fire that you can't extinguish.
不要点燃你无法扑灭的火。
Kindness is more binding than a loan.
善良比贷款更有约束力。
Kissing a girl for the first time is like getting the first olive from a jar: after the first one, they come rolling out.
第一次亲吻一个女孩就像从罐子里得到第一颗橄榄:在第一颗之后,它们就会滚出来。
Knowledge conquered by labour becomes a possession.
被劳动征服的知识变成了财富。