You make a mountain of a mole-hill.
你小题大做了。
You make a mountain of a mole-hill.
你小题大做了。
You may choose your friends; your family is thrust upon you.
你可以选择你的朋友;你的家庭是强加给你的。
You might as well die with the chills as with the fever.
你死于发烧不如死于发冷。
You must not enthrone ignorance just because there is much of it.
你不能仅仅因为无知有很多就把无知强加于人。
You must pay the fiddler if you want to dance.
如果你想跳舞,就得付钱给小提琴手。
You need more than dancing shoes to be a dancer.
要成为一名舞蹈家,你需要的不仅仅是舞鞋。
You need not grease a fat sow.
你不必给肥猪涂油脂。
You will always be lucky if you know how to make friends with strange cats.
如果你知道如何和奇怪的猫交朋友,你将永远是幸运的。
You will never find a cat on a cold hearth.
你永远不会发现一只猫在冰冷的火炉上。
You'll hear a lot of things before your ears drop off.
在你的耳朵掉下来之前,你会听到很多东西。
You're not supposed to look back, you're supposed to keep going.
你不应该回头,你应该继续前进。
Young courage and old caution are a strong pair.
年轻的勇气和年老的谨慎是一对坚强的伴侣。
Your best friend is yourself.
你最好的朋友就是你自己。
Your failures could be stepping-stones to success.
你的失败可能是成功的踏脚石。
Your first accident may be your last.
你的第一次事故可能是你的最后一次。