Follow the liar to the gate of his house.
跟随说谎者到他家的门口。
Follow the liar to the gate of his house.
跟随说谎者到他家的门口。
Follow the owl, she will lead thee to a ruined place.
跟着猫头鹰,它会把你带到一个荒废的地方。
For the sake of thy palace shall we demolish our hut ?
我们为你的殿拆毁房屋,可以不可以。
Forget brotherhood, each goat will cost you seven dinars.
忘了兄弟之情吧,每只山羊要花你七个第纳尔。
Fortune is with you for an hour, and against you for ten.
时来运转一小时,时来运转十小时。
Four things come not back -- the spoken word, the sped arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity.
四样东西一去不复返——说空话,飞箭,过去的生活,以及错失的良机。
From his pen nothing flows but malice.
从他的笔下流出的只有恶意。
From the beginning of the vinegar dregs were in it.
从一开始醋渣就在里面。
From the mother's efforts in labour, we expected the birth of a male child.
从母亲分娩的努力中,我们预计会生一个男孩。
From you the money, from me the dance.
你的钱,我的舞。
Gain upon dirt rather than loss upon musk.
从泥土中获得,而不是从麝香中失去。
Give dinner to the drunken—but not supper to the tipsy.
设宴给醉汉,但不要给酒鬼设宴。
Give me wool today, and take sheep tomorrow.
今天给我羊毛,明天给我羊。
Give us back our basket, we do not wish for any grapes (therein).
把我们的篮子还给我们,我们不要里面有葡萄。
Gnats, in great number, can beat an elephant.
蚊蚋的数量多得可以打败大象。