If thou wert to see my luck, thou wouldst trample it under foot.
如果你看到我的运气,你会把它踩在脚下。
If thou wert to see my luck, thou wouldst trample it under foot.
如果你看到我的运气,你会把它踩在脚下。
If thy camel break down, put on an ass-load. Suit thy business to thy circumstances.
骆驼若跌倒,就把驴驮上。因地制宜。
If thy neighbour dislike thee, change the gate of thy house.
如果你的邻居不喜欢你,那就换个门吧。
If thy neighhour shaves (somebody), do thou soak (the head of the person whom he shaves).
如果你的邻居刮了(某人的)胡子,你要浸湿(他刮的那个人的头)。
If water is present for ablution, the use of sand is discontinued.
如果有水用于沐浴,则停止使用沙子。
If you buy cheap meat, when it boils you smell what you have saved.
如果你买便宜的肉,当它煮开的时候,你会闻到你省下的钱。
If you don't know where you are going, then look back to where you have come from.
如果你不知道你要去哪里,那就回头看看你从哪里来。
If you dress in gold or silk, you are still the same green grocer.
如果你穿金衣服或丝绸衣服,你仍然是同样的绿色杂货商。
If you have much, give of your wealth; if you have little, give of your heart.
如果你拥有很多,那就捐出你的财富;如果你没有什么,就奉献你的心。
If you stop every time a dog barks, your road will never end.
如果你每次听到狗叫就停下来,你的路就永远走不完。
If you're beautiful, whatever you do is fine.
如果你很漂亮,你做什么都可以。
If the house be relieved from (the presence of) Sayd, no other will come from afar.
如果房子从赛义德的存在中解脱出来,其他的人就不会从远处来了。
Ignorance that supports me is better than wisdom which I must support.
支持我的无知胜过我必须支持的智慧。
Improve or correct thy intentions (preserve a clear conscience) and sleep (without fear) in the desert.
改善或纠正你的意图(保持一个清醒的良心)和在沙漠中睡觉(没有恐惧)。
In a town where thou knowest nobody, do whatever thou likest
在一个你谁也不认识的城里,你爱做什么就做什么