My debtor is still more backward in payment than I am myself.
我的债务人还没有还清我的债务。
My debtor is still more backward in payment than I am myself.
我的债务人还没有还清我的债务。
My enemy is the washer of my corpse.
我的敌人是清洗我尸体的人。
My husband tells lies to me, and I tell lies to the neighbours.
我丈夫对我说谎,我也对邻居说谎。
My husband was not jealous, (although) my lover came to search for me with a candle.
我的丈夫并不嫉妒,尽管我的爱人拿着蜡烛来找我。
Narrower than the ear of a needle.
比针的耳还窄。
Neither handsome, nor liberal, nor good-natured.
既不漂亮,也不自由,也不善良。
Neither with thine eye hast thou seen, nor with thy heart hast thou loved.
你未曾用眼睛看见,也未曾用心去爱。
No man is a good physician who has never been sick.
从不生病的人不是好医生。
No one extracts the oil but the oil-presser.
除榨油机外,没有人榨油。
No one says, "my yogurt is sour?"
没有人说,“我的酸奶是酸的?”
No one says, 'my yogurt is sour!'
没有人说,‘我的酸奶是酸的!’
No right is lost which is followed up by demands.
没有权利会因为要求而丧失。
No worm-eaten bean remains without finding a half-blind measurer.
没有半盲测量器,就没有虫蛀过的豆子。
Nobody considers himself as contemptible.
没有人认为自己是可鄙的。
None but a mule denies his family.
除了一头骡子,谁也不能否认他的家庭。