You ask the path when the high road is before your eyes.
当大路在你眼前时,你问路。
You ask the path when the high road is before your eyes.
当大路在你眼前时,你问路。
You attack a horned animal.
你攻击有角的动物。
You bring your own evil deeds to light.
你把自己的恶行暴露出来。
You can't love Thetis and Galatea at the same time.
你不能同时爱上忒提斯和加拉提亚。
You cannot catch a fox with a bait.
你不能用饵捉狐狸。
You cannot catch old birds with chaff.
你不能用谷壳捉老鸟。
You cannot have all you wish for.
你不可能得到你想要的一切。
You compare the bee to the grasshopper!
你把蜜蜂比作蚱蜢!
You compare the moorhen to the I swan.
你把摩尔人比作我的天鹅。
You compare the tortoise to the hare.
你把乌龟比作野兔。
You count the sand.
你数沙子。
You give hay to the dog and bones to the ass.
你给狗喂干草,给驴喂骨头。
You give the wolf the wether to keep.
你把牧羊羊交给狼养。
You have come too late for the feast.
你来得太晚了,赶不上宴会。
You have got your feet out of the mire.
你已经摆脱困境了。