You reap the crop of another.
你收获了别人的果实。
You reap the crop of another.
你收获了别人的果实。
You reap what you sow.
种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。
You sail in the same boat. [You are in the same danger.]
你们同船航行。(你也有同样的危险。)
You seek for fruit in the garden of Tantalus.
你在坦塔罗斯的花园里寻找水果。
You seek water from a stone.
你从石头里找水。
You seek wool from a donkey!
你向驴子要羊毛!
You should eat plentifully of the flesh of the turtle or not at all.
你应该吃足龟肉,或者干脆不吃。
You should know a man seven years before you stir his fire.
你应该先了解一个人七年,然后再去煽动他。
You should only believe half of what you see, and none of which you hear.
你应该只相信你所看到的一半,而不相信你所听到的。
You talk to a deaf man.
你和一个聋子说话。
You talk to a wall!
你简直是对牛弹琴!
You teach the dolphin to swim!
你教海豚游泳!
You use a lantern at noonday.
你在中午用灯笼。
You war against heaven.
你们与天争战。
You will learn by teaching.
你将在教学中学习。