Be old betimes, if you wish your old age to last.
如果你希望你的老年能长久,那就早点儿变老吧。
Be old betimes, if you wish your old age to last.
如果你希望你的老年能长久,那就早点儿变老吧。
Be old when young, if you would be young when old.
如果你想年轻时就年轻,那就年轻时就年轻。
Be on your guard against a silent dog and still water.
提防不吠的狗和静止的水。
Be what you appear to be. [Act up to the reputation which you enjoy.]
做你自己。(按照你所享有的声誉行事。)
Be what you would seem to be.
做你自己。
Beads about the neck, and the devil in his heart.
项链上的珠子,和他心中的恶魔。
Bear no malice.
不念旧恶。
Bear with others and you shall be borne with.
忍耐别人,你就会忍耐。
Bear won't bite bear.
熊不会咬熊。
Beautiful things are secured with most difficulty.
美丽的东西最难得到。
Being but a woman, raise not the sword. [Offer not assistance when you can be of no service.]
作为一个女人,不要举起剑。[当你无能为力时,不要提供帮助。]
Being on sea, sail; being on land, settle.
扬帆出海;在陆地上定居。
Being warned, let us pursue a better course.
受到警告,让我们走更好的道路。
Believe him who speaks from experience.
相信凭经验说话的人。
Believe no man more than yourself when you are spoken of. [Let your own conscience be a check against the effect of the flattery of others.]
当别人谈起你的时候,最不要相信别人,最不要相信自己。你要用自己的良心,去抵挡别人谄媚的话的效力。