Keep adding little by little and you will soon have a big hoard.
继续一点一点地增加,你很快就会有一个大的储藏。
Keep adding little by little and you will soon have a big hoard.
继续一点一点地增加,你很快就会有一个大的储藏。
Keep quiet and people will think you a philosopher.
保持安静,人们会认为你是哲学家。
Keep the common road, and thou'rt safe.
守住大路,你就安全了。
Keep your eye upon the goal.
注意你的目标。
Keep your own counsel.
要有自己的主张。
Keep your own fish guts for your own sea maws.
保留你自己的鱼内脏给你自己的海嘴吃。
Keep your own fish-guts for your own sea-maws.
把你自己的鱼内脏留给你自己的海嘴。
Kings have many ears and many eyes too.
国王有许多耳朵,也有许多眼睛。
Kings learn wisdom from associating with wise men.
国王从与智者交往中学到智慧。
Kings love the treason, but not the traitor.
国王喜欢叛国,但不喜欢叛国者。
Know you not that kings have long arms?
岂不知君王有长臂吗。
Labour conquers all things.
劳动能征服一切。
Late hours and love and wine lead not to moderation in anything.
工作到很晚,爱情和美酒都不会让你对任何事情有节制。
Late repentance is rarely sincere.
迟来的悔悟很少是真诚的。
Laugh with those that laugh.
和笑的人一起笑。