If you do not honor your parents, your children will not honor you.
如果你不尊重你的父母,你的孩子也不会尊重你。
If you do not honor your parents, your children will not honor you.
如果你不尊重你的父母,你的孩子也不会尊重你。
If you don't aspire to great things, you won't attain small things.
如果你不追求伟大的事情,你就不会实现小的事情。
If you don't walk after eating, your food remains undigested.
如果你吃完东西后不走,你的食物仍然没有消化。
If you receive pay, you cannot sit idle and if you sit idle, you cannot receive pay.
如果你得到报酬,你就不能坐以待毙;如果你坐以待毙,你就不能得到报酬。
If you see your friend's ox or sheep straying, don't look the other way; return them to your friend.
如果你看到你朋友的牛羊走失了,不要看别的路;把它们还给你的朋友。
If you want to control your soul, hand it as a gift to your intellect.
如果你想控制你的灵魂,把它作为礼物送给你的智慧。
If your son-in-law is good, you gained a son. if he is bad, you've lost a daughter.
如果你的女婿好,你就会得到一个儿子。如果他是坏人,你就失去了一个女儿。
Immortality is surely a pleasant feeling, especially when the individual is still alive.
永生当然是一种愉快的感觉,尤其是当一个人还活着的时候。
In a community, your reputation matters. in a strange place, your clothing counts.
在一个社区,你的声誉很重要。在一个陌生的地方,你的衣服很重要。
In my life of vanity I saw everything: a righteous man dying in his righteousness, and a wicked man living long after his evil deeds.
我在虚空中,凡事都看见。义人死在自己的义中。
It is better to talk to a woman and think of God, than talk to God and think of a woman.
与其与上帝交谈并想着一个女人,不如与她交谈并想着一个女人。
It is fitting for a great God to forgive great sinners.
伟大的上帝宽恕伟大的罪人是合适的。
It's better that you suffer an injustice than you commit one.
受委屈总比受委屈好。
It's not the sin that maddens a person but the desire to do it.
使人发疯的不是罪,而是犯罪的欲望。
Join the community: the wolf snatches only the stray sheep that wanders off from the flock.
加入这个团体:狼只抓那些从羊群中走失的羊。