Keep a thing seven years and you'll always find a use for it.
把一件东西保存七年,你总会发现它的用处。
Keep a thing seven years and you'll always find a use for it.
把一件东西保存七年,你总会发现它的用处。
Keep the bone and the dog will follow.
留着骨头,狗会跟着来。
Keep your house and your house will keep you.
保住你的房子,你的房子就会保住你。
Keep your tongue in your jaw and your tow in your pump.
把你的舌头放在你的下巴上,把你的拖放到你的泵里。
Lack of resource has hanged many a person.
缺乏资源已使许多人死亡。
Law is costly; shake hands and be friends.
法律是昂贵的;握手,做朋友。
Laziness is a heavy burden.
懒惰是个沉重的负担。
Leave the bad tale where you found it.
把坏故事留在你发现它的地方。
Let him who will not have advice have conflict.
不听劝戒的,两相纷争。
Let him who will not take advice have conflict.
不听劝戒的,两相纷争。
Let your anger set with the sun and not rise again.
你的怒气要随着日头止住,不可再发。
Let your bargain suit your purpose.
让你的交易符合你的目的。
Limerick was, Dublin is, and Cork shall be the finest city of the three.
利默里克过去是,都柏林现在是,科克将是三个城市中最好的。
Lions believe that everyone shares their state of mind.
狮子相信每个人都有相同的心态。
Listen to the sound of the river and you will catch a trout.
听河水的声音,你会钓到一条鳟鱼。