Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose.
很多时候,一个男人的嘴把鼻子打破了。
Many a time a man's mouth broke his nose.
很多时候,一个男人的嘴把鼻子打破了。
Many a white collar covers a dirty neck.
许多白领都是脏脖子。
Many an honest heart beats under a ragged coat.
许多诚实的心在褴褛的外衣下跳动。
Marriages are all happy -- it's having breakfast together that causes all the trouble.
婚姻都是幸福的——只有一起吃早餐才会带来所有的麻烦。
Marriages are all happy its having breakfast together that causes all the trouble.
婚姻都是幸福的,因为一起吃早餐才会带来所有的麻烦。
Marriages are all happy. It's having breakfast together that causes all the trouble.
婚姻都是幸福的。是一起吃早餐引起了所有的麻烦。
Marry a mountain girl and you marry the whole mountain.
嫁给一个山地姑娘,你就嫁给了整个山区。
Marry a mountain woman and you will marry the mountain.
嫁给一个山里人,你就会嫁给一个山里人。
May the hinges of our friendship never grow rusty.
愿我们友谊的铰链永不生锈。
May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past.
愿你未来最悲伤的日子不会比你过去最幸福的日子更糟糕。
May the smile of God light you to glory.
愿上帝的微笑照亮你的荣耀。
May you have a bright future -- as the chimney sweep said to his son.
愿你前途光明——就像扫烟囱的对他儿子说的那样。
May you live to be a hundred -- and decide then rest for yourself.
愿你活到一百岁——然后自己决定休息。
May your anger set with the sun and not rise again with it.
愿你的怒气,和日头一同落去,不再和日头一同出来。
May your neighbors respect you, Trouble neglect you, The angels protect you, And heaven accept you.
愿你的邻居尊重你,麻烦忽视你,天使保护你,天堂接纳你。