You couldn't make half a football team out of all the Leinster men in Heaven.
你不可能把天堂里所有的林斯特人组成半个足球队。
You couldn't make half a football team out of all the Leinster men in Heaven.
你不可能把天堂里所有的林斯特人组成半个足球队。
You didn't turn up when sense was being distributed.
当理智被传播时,你没有出现。
You kissed the blarney stone.
你吻了那块巧言令色的石头。
You must crack the nuts before you can eat the kernel.
你必须先把坚果敲碎,才能吃果仁。
You must empty a box before you fill it again.
你必须先把盒子倒空,然后再把它装满。
You must live with a person to know a person. If you want to know me come and live with me.
要认识一个人,就必须和一个人住在一起。如果你想认识我,就来和我一起住。
You never miss the water till the well has run dry.
井未干,水不可失。
You should never stop the plough to kill a mouse.
你不应该为了杀老鼠而停下犁。
You well never plow a field by turning it over in your mind.
你永远不会在脑海里翻来覆去地犁地。
You will find enough of brushna in every wood to burn it.
你会发现每棵树上都有足够的灌木来燃烧它。
You will never plough a field by turning it over in your mind.
你永远也不可能在头脑中翻来覆去地犁地。
You'll never plow a field by turning it over in your mind.
你永远不会在头脑中翻来覆去地耕耘。
You'll not find a thrush in a hawk's nest.
鹰窝里找不到画眉鸟。
You're not as young as you used to be, but you're not as old as you're going to be.
你不像以前那么年轻了,但你也不会像将来那么老了。
You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was.
不管你爷爷有多高,你都要自己成长。