You've got to do your own growing, not matter how tall your grandfather was.
你必须自己成长,不管你爷爷有多高。
You've got to do your own growing, not matter how tall your grandfather was.
你必须自己成长,不管你爷爷有多高。
Your lord's rent or your child's life.
是你主人的地租,还是你孩子的命。
Your own deeds will long be baptized on you.
你们自己的行为,必长久受洗在你们身上。
Your pocket is your friend.
你的口袋是你的朋友。
Your son is your son until he marries, but your daughter is your daughter until you die.
你儿子未娶以先是你的儿子;你女儿未死以先是你的女儿。
Youth does not mind where it sets its foot.
青春不在乎它的脚步踏在哪里。
Youth has a small head.
青春有个小脑袋。
Youth is wasted on the young.
青春浪费在年轻人身上。
Youth likes to wander.
年轻人喜欢漫游。
Youth sheds many a skin. The steed (horse) does not retain its speed forever.
青春易蜕皮。骏马不能永远保持它的速度。
Youth will have its fling.
青春会有它的放纵。
make your hay before the fine weather leaves you.
趁好天气还没离开,赶紧收拾好你的干草。