When two ageing good friends fight, it's because of an old grouch.
两个上了年纪的好朋友吵架,是因为老爱发牢骚。
When two ageing good friends fight, it's because of an old grouch.
两个上了年纪的好朋友吵架,是因为老爱发牢骚。
When two elephants fight, it is the grass that gets trampled.
当两头大象打架时,被践踏的是草地。
When vultures surround you, try not to die.
当秃鹰包围你时,试着不要死去。
When water stays for long it stinks.
水呆久了就发臭。
When weeds invade the land, it means the owner is absent.
当杂草侵入土地时,意味着主人不在。
When you are rich, you are hated; when you are poor, you are despised.
当你富有时,你被人憎恨;你若贫穷,就被人藐视。
When you ask, you become a fool for a little while and when you don't ask you become a fool for the rest of your life.
当你开口的时候,你会有一段时间变成一个傻瓜,而当你不开口的时候,你的余生就会变成一个傻瓜。
When you chase a fellow man reserve the strength to switch you back when he recharges and turns.
当你追赶一个同伴的时候,要在他重新充电和转身的时候,保留把你拉回来的力量。
When you cry for rain, you cry for mud too.
你哭着要雨,你也哭着要泥。
When you fight fire with fire, somebody is going to get hurt.
当你以毒攻毒时,总有人会受伤。
When you give a friend a goat, you have to let go of the leash.
当你给朋友一只山羊时,你必须松开皮带。
When you know who his friend is, you know who he is.
当你知道他的朋友是谁,你就知道他是谁。
When you live next to the cemetery, you cannot weep for everyone.
当你住在墓地旁边时,你不能为所有人哭泣。
When you lose on the drum-beating if the gods, you lose on the rhythm and pace of life.
当你在鼓点上输给了神,你就失去了生活的节奏和节奏。
When you plant a yam it produces another yam.
当你种植山药时,它会产生另一个山药。