With much knowledge there is much sorrow, with much wisdom there is much weeping.
多有知识,就多有愁烦;多有智慧,就多有哭泣。
With much knowledge there is much sorrow, with much wisdom there is much weeping.
多有知识,就多有愁烦;多有智慧,就多有哭泣。
With time an egg will walk.
时间久了,鸡蛋也能走了。
Without effort no harvest will be abundant.
没有努力就不会有丰硕的收获。
Without fingers, the hand would be a spoon.
没有手指,手就是勺子。
Without human companions, paradise itself would be an undesirable place.
没有人类的陪伴,天堂本身就是一个不受欢迎的地方。
Without impalas and hyenas, the lion cannot be the king of the jungle.
没有黑斑羚和鬣狗,狮子就不能成为丛林之王。
Woman without man is like a field without seed.
没有男人的女人就像没有种子的田地。
Wood already touched by fire is not hard to set alight.
已经被火点燃的木头不难点燃。
Words are like arrows throw them only when you know where they will fall.
言语就像箭,只有在你知道它会射到哪里的时候才会射出。
Words are like bullets; if they escape, you can't catch them again.
言语如子弹;如果他们逃跑了,你就再也抓不到他们了。
Work is good, as long as you don't forget to live.
工作是好的,只要你不忘记生活。
Worry is like a rocking chair it swings you back and forth and it takes you nowhere.
烦恼就像一把摇椅,它把你摇来摇去,不会把你带到任何地方。
You always learn a lot more when you lose than when you win.
当你输的时候,你学到的东西总是比你赢的时候多得多。
You always pick the fruits of what you plant.
你总是摘你种的水果。
You are invited to join the hunt when your nets are in evidence.
当你的网被发现的时候,你被邀请加入狩猎。