You must judge a man by the work of his hands.
人要凭手所作的,判断他。
You must judge a man by the work of his hands.
人要凭手所作的,判断他。
You never know a line is zigzag until you put a straight line against it.
你永远不会知道一条线是曲折的,除非你把一条直线对着它。
You see this thing called blood there is nothing like it.
你看这个叫血的东西,没有比它更好的了。
You should know what's being cooked in the kitchen otherwise you might eat a forbidden food.
你应该知道厨房里正在煮什么,否则你可能会吃禁忌食物。
You shouldn't leave your own fire ablaze to go and put out your neighbour's fire.
你不应该让你自己的火燃烧起来去扑灭你邻居的火。
You will never know the importance of the buttocks, until they develop a boil.
你永远不会知道臀部的重要性,直到它们长出一个疖子。
You wouldn't know how far the town is if you've been taken there.
如果你被带到那里,你就不知道这个镇有多远了。
You've seen many Komo, but you haven't seen the wild beast.
你见过很多科莫,但你没见过野兽。
Your brother's pocket cannot keep your wealth.
你哥哥的口袋装不下你的财富。
Your feet will take you away from home but your stomach will bring you back.
你的脚会带你离开家,但你的胃会带你回来。
Your food is supposed to be your medicine and your medicine is supposed to be your food.
你的食物应该是你的药,你的药应该是你的食物。
Your greatest hope is your greatest fear.
你最大的希望就是你最大的恐惧。
Your mind is like a parachute; it only works when it's open.
你的思想就像降落伞;它只有在开着的时候才能工作。
Your mother is the bodyguard of your father.
你母亲是你父亲的保镖。
Your previous lies will contradict your future truths.
你以前的谎言将与你未来的事实相矛盾。