You may speak with your gold and make other tongues silent.
你可以用你的金子说话,也可以使别人缄默。
You may speak with your gold and make other tongues silent.
你可以用你的金子说话,也可以使别人缄默。
You may take a horse to the water, but you can't make him drink.
牵马到河边易,逼马饮水难。
You must be strong to pull a rope against a stronger.
你必须强壮,才能把绳子拉向更强壮的人。
You must contrive to bake with the flour you have.
你必须设法用现有的面粉烘烤。
You must have good luck to catch hares with a drum.
你用鼓捉野兔,运气一定很好。
You must howl with the wolves when you are among them.
当你和狼群在一起时,你必须和它们一起嚎叫。
You must judge a maiden at the kneading trough, and not in a dance.
你必须在揉面盆边而不是在舞会上判断一个姑娘。
You must lose a fly, to catch a trout.
要钓鳟鱼,必须先失去一只苍蝇。
Young dogs have sharp teeth.
年轻的狗有锋利的牙齿。
Your friendship is your needs answered.
你的友谊就是你的需要得到回应。
equal children play best.
平等的孩子玩得最好。
“In the ant's house, the dew is a flood.
在蚂蚁的房子里,露水就是洪水。