Wash your dirty linen at home.
家丑不可外扬。
Wash your dirty linen at home.
家丑不可外扬。
Waste not, want not.
不浪费,不匮乏。
We are often shot with our own feathers.
我们经常被自己的羽毛击中。
We know not what is good until we have lost it.
只有失去了,我们才知道什么是好的。
We must take the bad with the good.
我们必须接受坏的与好的。
We never know the value of water till the well is dry.
井干方知水可贵。
We never know the worth of water until the well is dry.
井干方知水可贵。
We never miss the well till it runs dry.
我们从不错过井,直到它干涸。
We shall see what we shall see.
我们将看到我们将要看到的。
We soon believe what we desire.
我们很快就相信了我们想要的。
Wealth is nothing without health.
没有健康就没有财富。
Welcome, evil, if thou comest alone.
欢迎你,邪恶,如果你独自来。
Well begun is half done.
良好的开端是成功的一半。
Well, a friend in need is a friend indeed.
嗯,患难见真情。
What "they say" is half lies.
他们所说的有一半是谎话。