If things were to be done twice all would be wise.
如果事情能做两次,所有人都会是明智的。
If things were to be done twice all would be wise.
如果事情能做两次,所有人都会是明智的。
If thou canst not see the bottom, wade not.
如果你看不到底,就不要涉水。
If thou hast not a capon, feed on an onion.
如果你没有阉鸡,就以洋葱为食。
If thou seest ought amiss, mend it in thyself.
如果你看到有什么不对的地方,就自己改正。
If we can't as we would, we must do as we can.
如果我们不能如愿以偿,就必须尽力而为。
If wishes were horses, beggars might ride.
如果愿望是马,乞丐也能骑。
If wishes were horses, then beggers would ride, but you better not think about going outside.
如果愿望是马,乞丐会骑,但你最好不要想出去。
If words could only speak, they'd mean even less.
如果语言能说话,那就更没有意义了。
If you agree to carry the calf, they'll make you carry the cow.
如果你同意背小牛,他们会让你背牛。
If you buy cheaply, you pay dearly.
如果你买得便宜,就会付出昂贵的代价。
If you can't be good, be careful.
如果你做不到,那就小心点。
If you cannot bite, never show your teeth.
如果你不会咬人,就不要露出牙齿。
If you cannot have the best, make the best of what you have.
如果你不能拥有最好的,那就充分利用你所拥有的。
If you dance you must pay the fiddler.
如果你跳舞,就得付钱给小提琴手。
If you don't believe in something, you'll fall for anything. I believe everything happens for a reason. If you are strong from within, you can will anything. I'm a firm believer that where there's a will, there's a way.
如果你不相信某件事,你会爱上任何事。我相信任何事情的发生都是有原因的。如果你内心强大,你可以做任何事情。我坚信有志者事竟成。