Sweep in front of your own door.
在自家门前扫一扫。
Sweep in front of your own door.
在自家门前扫一扫。
Sweep the house with a broom in May and you'll sweep the luck of the house away.
在五月用扫帚扫房子,你就会把房子的好运扫走。
Take a dog for a companion and a stick in your hand.
带一只狗作伴,手里拿根棍子。
Take a hair of the dog that has bitten you.
给咬过你的狗取一根毛。
Take care of the pence and the pounds will take care of themselves.
少花钱,多办事。
Take care of your pennies and your pounds will take care of your heirs and barristers.
管好你的便士,你的英镑就会管好你的继承人和律师。
Take heed of enemies reconciled, and of meat twice boiled.
提防和解的敌人,提防煮过两次的肉。
Take heed you do not find what you do not seek.
当心,你找不到你不寻求的东西。
Take time for all things: great haste makes great waste.
凡事都要花时间:欲速则不达。
Take us as you find us.
当你找到我们的时候就把我们带走。
Talk of the devil and he is sure to appear.
说曹操,曹操就到。
Talk the hind legs off a donkey.
说得天花乱坠。
Talking a mile a minute.
说得太快了。
Tarred with the same brush.
一刀切。
Tell that to the marines.
告诉海军陆战队。