When the hyena is gone, that is when the dog barks.
当鬣狗走了,那就是狗叫的时候。
When the hyena is gone, that is when the dog barks.
当鬣狗走了,那就是狗叫的时候。
When the webs of the spider join, they can trap a lion.
当蜘蛛结网时,它们能困住狮子。
When there are many women, the cabbage will be spoled. The slimming of an elephant and the losses of a rich man are not noticeable.
当女人多的时候,卷心菜就会被包起来。大象变瘦和富人的损失并不明显。
When they fooled the chicken they threw her into a carrying basket.
当他们愚弄了小鸡后,他们把她扔进了一个篮子里。
When they wish to eat a vulture, they call it a guinea fowl.
当他们想吃秃鹰时,他们叫它珍珠鸡。
When you are pepper, I am mustard; when thou art a needle, I am a knife.
你是胡椒,我是芥末;你是针,我是刀。
Whether it rains or stops raining, the lentils have two eyes.
无论下雨还是停止下雨,小扁豆都有两只眼睛。
While trying to pull down something from the antique she lost what she had under her armpit.
当她试图从古董上扯下什么东西时,她把腋下的东西弄丢了。
With man comes the quarrel.
人一吵就吵。
You are like dew even before it rains.
你就像雨前的露珠。
You cannot build a house for last year's summer.
你不能为去年夏天盖房子。
You may well have two legs but you still can't climb two trees at the same time.
你可能有两条腿,但你仍然不能同时爬两棵树。
You think of water when the well is empty.
当井是空的时候,你会想到水。
You travel on until you return home; you live on until you return to earth.
你继续旅行直到你回家;你活着直到你回到地球。