He who wants to barter, usually knows what is best for himself.
想以物易物的人通常知道什么对自己最有利。
He who wants to barter, usually knows what is best for himself.
想以物易物的人通常知道什么对自己最有利。
Her horns are too heavy for the cow.
她的角对牛来说太重了。
His mouth talks about Sheik Hussein but his hands are stretched up to the tree.
他嘴上说的是侯赛因酋长,但他的手却伸向了那棵树。
Horns are not too heavy for the cow.
牛角对牛来说不太重。
I have a cow in the sky, but cannot drink her milk.
我有一头奶牛在天上,但不能喝她的牛奶。
I paid a goat because I blaabed.
我付了一只山羊钱,因为我喋喋不休。
If a friend hurts you, run to your wife.
如果朋友伤害了你,跑去找你的妻子。
If one is not in a hurry, even an egg will start walking.
如果一个人不着急,即使是鸡蛋也会开始走动。
If relatives help each other, what harm can be done to them?
如果亲戚之间互相帮助,会对他们造成什么伤害?
If the heart is sad, tears will flow.
如果心里难过,眼泪就会流。
If they speak, they are wind; if they are silent, they are gourds.
他们若说话,便是风;如果它们是沉默的,它们就是葫芦。
If you are going to go where corn grows, take a cutting tool with you.
如果你要去玉米生长的地方,随身携带刀具。
If you are planning to travel where corn grows, you should take a sickle with you.
如果你打算去种玉米的地方旅行,你应该随身携带一把镰刀。
If you gladly stoop to the ground don't be surprised if they trample over you.
如果你高兴地俯身在地,不要感到惊讶,如果他们践踏你。
If you see that a town worships a calf, then cut the grass and feed it.
如果你看到一个城镇崇拜一头牛犊,那就割草喂它吧。