When thieves fall out the thefts are discovered.
当小偷掉出来时,小偷被发现了。
When thieves fall out the thefts are discovered.
当小偷掉出来时,小偷被发现了。
When we cannot get what we love, we must love what is within our reach.
当我们得不到我们所爱的东西时,我们必须爱我们力所能及的东西。
When we don't have what we like, we must like what we have.
当我们没有我们喜欢的东西时,我们必须喜欢我们所拥有的。
When you are rich you suffer in a more comfortable way.
当你富有时,你会以一种更舒服的方式受苦。
When you are well off keep as you are.
当你富裕时,保持现状。
When you can't find peace within yourself, there is no use looking for it somewhere else.
当你在自己内心找不到平静时,到别的地方去找是没有用的。
When you have not what you like, you must like what you have.
当你没有你喜欢的东西时,你必须喜欢你所拥有的。
When you rely too much on reason, you end up not relying enough on feeling.
当你过于依赖理性时,你最终会失去对感觉的足够依赖。
Where life plants you, bloom with grace.
生命把你种在哪里,你就在哪里优雅地绽放。
Where love sets the table food tastes at its best.
在爱摆上桌的地方,食物的味道最好。
Where misfortune befals injuries follow.
哪里有不幸,哪里就有伤害。
Where power reigns there is no room for reason.
当权的地方没有理性的空间。
Where rosemary grows the wife wears the trousers.
迷迭香生长的地方,妻子穿裤子。
Where the goat is tied she must browse.
山羊拴在哪里,她就必须在哪里吃草。
Where the hedge is lowest men jump over.
篱笆最低的地方,人们跳过去。