You always knock yourself on the tenderest places.
你总是把自己放在最温柔的地方。
You always knock yourself on the tenderest places.
你总是把自己放在最温柔的地方。
You are either hammer or anvil.
你不是铁锤就是铁砧。
You are never better served than by yourself.
对你最好的服务莫过于你自己。
You can cage a bird but you can't make it sing.
你可以把鸟关在笼子里,但你不能让它唱歌。
You can sell the devil if he is well cooked.
如果魔鬼煮熟了,你可以把他卖掉。
You cannot be very smart if you have never done anything foolish.
如果你从来没有做过傻事,你就不会很聪明。
You cannot clear fog with a fan.
你不能用电扇清雾。
You cannot have the bacon and the pig at the same time.
你不能同时拥有熏肉和猪。
You cannot make a beautiful plumage out of a pig's tail.
你不能把猪尾巴做成漂亮的羽毛。
You cannot satisfy the whole world and your father.
你不能叫全世界和你父都满意。
You dance better with a full belly than with a new dress.
你穿着新衣服跳舞,还不如肚子鼓鼓的时候跳得好。
You do not always have to believe what you see.
你不必总是相信你所看到的。
You do not fatten pigs with pure water.
不可用清水洗肥猪。
You don't have to kill the chicken to get eggs.
你不必为了得到鸡蛋而杀鸡。
You easily lend bread to the one who has flour.
你很容易把面包借给有面粉的人。