You have to be rich to be able to live like a poor man.
你必须有钱才能像穷人一样生活。
You have to be rich to be able to live like a poor man.
你必须有钱才能像穷人一样生活。
You have to give time some time.
你必须给自己一些时间。
You hear little from the drummer that is paid in advance.
你几乎听不到鼓手预付的钱。
You know a person by his nickname.
你知道一个人的绰号。
You need to break the shell in order to have the almond.
你需要打破蛋壳才能得到杏仁。
You never get clean flour from a coal sack.
你永远无法从煤袋里得到干净的面粉。
You often meet your destiny on the road you take to avoid it.
你常常在逃避命运的路上遇到它。
You often meet your fate on the road you take to avoid it.
你常常在逃避命运的路上遇到它。
You pays your money and you takes your choice.
你付钱,你选择。
You play with edged tools.
你玩有刃的工具。
You pull chestnuts from the fire with a cat's paws.
你用猫的爪子从火里抓栗子。
You recognize the saint by his miracle.
你通过圣人的奇迹认出了他。
You sell more herrings on the market than sole.
你在市场上卖的青鱼比鲽鱼多。
Young men forgive, old men never.
年轻人宽恕,老年人永不宽恕。
Young people tell what they are doing, old people what they have done, and fools what they wish to do.
年轻人说他们在做什么,老年人说他们做过什么,愚人说他们想做什么。