You cannot write down a meaningful silence.
你无法写下有意义的沉默。
You cannot write down a meaningful silence.
你无法写下有意义的沉默。
You don't go to heaven in a carriage.
你不能坐马车去天堂。
You have married a beauty? So much the worse for you.
你娶了个美人?那就更糟了。
You have nobody to blame but yourself if you stumble more than once over the same stump.
如果你在同一个树桩上跌倒不止一次,你只能怪你自己。
You must grease the wheels if you would have the car run.
如果你想让汽车跑起来,你必须给轮子上润滑油。
You must marry a widow while she is still mourning.
寡妇还在哀哭的时候,你总要娶她为妻。
You must shift your sail with the wind.
你必须顺风航行。
You must take the fat with the lean.
你必须把肥肉和瘦肉一起吃。
You surround your vineyard with thorns - place doors and locks on your mouth.
你用荆棘圈住葡萄园,又用口锁住门闩。
You will never have a friend if you must have one without faults.
如果你必须有一个没有缺点的朋友,那么你将永远不会有一个朋友。
You will not be loved if you think of yourself alone.
如果你只考虑你自己,你将不会被爱。
Your enemy makes you wiser.
敌人让你更聪明。