Help you to salt. help you to sorrow.
帮你加盐。帮助你悲伤。
Help you to salt. help you to sorrow.
帮你加盐。帮助你悲伤。
Hide not the truth from your confessor, your doctor, or your lawyer.
不要向你的忏悔者、医生或律师隐瞒真相。
High birth is a poor dish on the table.
出身高贵是餐桌上的一道可怜的菜。
Home, dear home, small as thou art, to me thou art a palace.
家,亲爱的家,虽然你很小,但对我来说,你是一座宫殿。
Homer sometimes nods.
必有一失。
Honest men marry soon, wise men never.
诚实的人结婚快,聪明的人结婚慢。
Hope is the last thing ever lost.
希望是最后失去的东西。
Hope is the last to abandon the unhappy.
希望是最后抛弃不快乐的人。
Hour by hour time departs.
一小时又一小时过去了。
How can the cat help it if the maid be a fool?
如果女仆是个傻瓜,猫又有什么办法呢?
Hunger makes hard beans sweet.
饥饿使硬豆变甜。
Hunger transmutes beans into almonds.
饥饿使豆子变成杏仁。
I being satisfied, the world is satisfied.
我满意了,世界也满意了。
I might have lost my ring, but I still have my fingers.
我可能丢了戒指,但我的手指还在。
I protect myself from my enemies; may God protect me from my friends.
我保护自己不受仇敌的伤害;愿上帝保佑我远离我的朋友。