If it's not true, it's a good story.
如果不是真的,那就是个好故事。
If it's not true, it's a good story.
如果不是真的,那就是个好故事。
If only I were a bird! Ah, but eating caterpillars? If someone betrays you once, it's his fault. If he betrays you twice, it's your fault.
我要是一只鸟就好了!但是吃毛虫呢?如果有人背叛你一次,那是他的错。如果他背叛你两次,那是你的错。
If pride were a disease, how many would be already dead?
如果骄傲是一种病,有多少人已经死了?
If pride were an art, how many doctors we should have.
如果骄傲是一门艺术,我们应该有多少医生。
If someone betrays you once, it's his fault. If he betrays you twice, it's your fault.
如果有人背叛你一次,那是他的错。如果他背叛你两次,那是你的错。
If the hen had not cackled, we should not know she had laid an egg.
如果母鸡没有咯咯叫,我们就不会知道她下了蛋。
If the hours are long enough and the pay is short enough, someone will say it's women's work.
如果工作时间够长,工资够低,有人会说这是女性的工作。
If the patient dies, the doctor has killed him, but if he gets well, the saints have saved him.
病人若死了,医生就把他治死。他若痊愈,圣徒救了他。
If the secret sorrows of everyone could be read on their forehead, how many who now cause envy would suddenly become the objects of pity.
如果每个人内心的悲伤都能从他们的额头上看出来,有多少现在引起嫉妒的人会突然成为怜悯的对象。
If the sun shines on me I care not for the moon.
如果太阳照在我身上,我不在乎月亮。
If the wife sins the husband is not innocent.
妻子若犯罪,丈夫就不无罪。
If the young man knew, if the old man could, there is nothing but would be done.
如果年轻人知道,如果老人知道,那就什么也做不了。
If you are a mouse don't follow frogs.
如果你是一只老鼠,不要跟着青蛙。
If you are determined -- just do it.
如果你下定决心,就去做。
If you can't bite, don't show your teeth.
如果你不会咬人,就不要露出你的牙齿。