Wounds pain most when grown cool.
伤口冷却后最疼。
Wounds pain most when grown cool.
伤口冷却后最疼。
Wrinkles are the gravestones of love.
皱纹是爱情的墓碑。
Yesterday a cowherd, to-day a cavalier.
昨天是牛郎,今天是骑士。
You can't catch trout with dry breeches.
你不能用干马裤钓鳟鱼。
You can't have more bed-bugs than a blanket-full.
你的臭虫最多不过是一床。
You can't have more bugs than a blanketful.
你不能有比一床臭虫还多的臭虫。
You can't make bricks without straw.
没有稻草做不成砖。
You can't make pancakes without breaking eggs.
要做煎饼就得打破鸡蛋。
You can't serve God and Mammon.
你不能既侍奉上帝又侍奉财神。
You have broken my head and now you bring plaister.
你弄断了我的头,现在你又带了抹布来。
You have debts, and make debts still; if you've not lied, lie you will.
你们有债,还要债;如果你没有说谎,你就会说谎。
You have to make the most of the chances that come your way. You have to strike while the iron is hot.
你必须充分利用出现在你面前的机会。你必须趁热打铁。
You have to suffer in the name of fashion.
你必须以时尚的名义受苦。
You must face the consequences of your actions.
你必须面对你行为的后果。
You must tolerate that which you cannot change.
你必须容忍你无法改变的事情。