You notice what I drink, and not the thirst I feel.
你注意到我喝的是什么,而不是我感到口渴。
You notice what I drink, and not the thirst I feel.
你注意到我喝的是什么,而不是我感到口渴。
You surrender your freedom where you deposit your secret.
你把秘密藏在哪里,就等于放弃了自由。
You used to be a baker, though now you wear gloves.
你以前是个面包师,不过现在戴手套了。
You want better bread than wheaten.
你想要比小麦更好的面包。
You will not be loved if you care for none but yourself.
如果你只关心自己,别人不会爱你。
You're casting pearls before swine.
你这是对牛弹琴。
You've made bed, and now you'll have to lie in it.
你已经铺好了床,现在你得躺在上面。
Your cracked jug seems better to me than my sound one.
我觉得你的破罐子比我的好。
the rotten apple spoils its companion.
腐烂的苹果糟蹋了它的同伴。
“Be a custom good or bad, a peasant will have it continue in force.
“不管习惯是好是坏,农民都会让它继续生效。