Treat me as a rabbi, but watch over me as a thief.
把我当作拉比,把我当作贼看守。
Treat me as a rabbi, but watch over me as a thief.
把我当作拉比,把我当作贼看守。
Treat me like a rabbi; watch me like a thief.
像对待拉比一样对待我;像小偷一样看着我。
Trouble is to man what rust is to iron.
烦恼之于人,犹如铁锈之于铁。
True poverty does not come from God.
真正的贫穷不是来自上帝。
Truth never dies, but lives a wretched life.
真理永存,却过着悲惨的生活。
Two burdens: to Moses water, to God the world.
两个重担:给摩西水,给神世界。
Ugliness is the only guardian angel a woman has.
丑陋是女人唯一的守护天使。
Understanding is something we're sure the other fellow hasn't got.
理解是我们确信其他人没有的东西。
Walk straight and you will not fall.
直走就不会跌倒。
We are all schlemiels.
我们都是笨蛋。
We have far greater compassion for another's misfortune than our pleasure in another's good fortune.
我们对他人不幸的同情远远大于对他人好运的喜悦。
Weeping makes the heart grow lighter.
哭泣使心情变得轻松。
What a fool can spoil, ten wise men cannot repair.
愚妄人所能毁坏的,十个聪明人也无法修理。
What a man thinks up for himself, his worst enemy couldn't wish for him.
一个人怎么为自己着想,他最大的敌人也不会为他着想。
What can you do with a good cow that gives a lot of milk and then kicks the bucket over?
一头好奶牛产了很多牛奶,然后就把桶踢翻了,你能拿它怎么办?