You cannot have a best friend for one hundred and fifty four years without trust.
没有信任,你不可能有一百五十四年来最好的朋友。
You cannot have a best friend for one hundred and fifty four years without trust.
没有信任,你不可能有一百五十四年来最好的朋友。
You end up as you deserve. In old age you must put up with the face, the friends, the health, and the children you have earned.
你得到了你应得的。在年老时,你必须忍受你所赢得的面子、朋友、健康和孩子。
You had to know a person well to make them laugh like that.
你必须很了解一个人,才能让他们那样笑。
You have to lift a person up before you can really put them in their place.
你必须先把一个人扶起来,然后才能真正把他们放在他们该放的地方。
You have to spend time together often to build great friendships.
你必须经常花时间在一起来建立伟大的友谊。
You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as if you have lost a friend.
当你翻到最后一页的时候,你知道你读了一本好书,你会觉得好像失去了一位朋友。
You might be looking for reasons but there are no reasons.
你可能在寻找理由,但没有理由。
You never waste your time. That's why I have to do it for you.
你从不浪费时间。这就是为什么我必须为你做这件事。
You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
你比你相信的更勇敢,比你看起来更坚强,比你认为的更聪明。
You're worth the whole damn bunch put together.
你配得上这群人。
Your enemy's enemy is your friend.
你的敌人的敌人就是你的朋友。
Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.
你的朋友会在你遇见的第一分钟就更了解你,而你的熟人在一千年后也不会了解你。
Your psychotic behavior and constant temper tantrums intrigue me.
你的精神病行为和不断的发脾气引起了我的兴趣。
You‘re my best friend. You‘re the only somebody I got.
你是我最好的朋友。你是我唯一的亲人。
loving friendship is able to endure everything; it refuses no burden.
有爱的友谊能忍受一切;它不拒绝任何负担。