What ever disunites man from God, also disunites man from man.
使人与上帝分离的东西,也使人与人分离。
What ever disunites man from God, also disunites man from man.
使人与上帝分离的东西,也使人与人分离。
What is important is not the specific manner in which God is worshiped but the degree to which the devotee is filled with love.
重要的不是崇拜上帝的具体方式,而是奉献者充满爱的程度。
What is the highest secret to victory and peace? To will what God wills, and strike a league with destiny.
胜利与和平的最高秘诀是什么?愿上帝所愿,与命运结盟。
What really interests me is whether God had any choice in the creation of the world.
我真正感兴趣的是上帝在创造世界时是否有任何选择。
What strange illusion it is to suppose that beautiful is god.
认为上帝是美丽的,这是多么奇怪的幻觉啊!
What the gods keep for the poor, no man can destroy.
上帝为穷人保留的东西,没有人能摧毁。
What the soul hardly realizes is that, unbeliever or not, his loneliness is really a homesickness for God.
灵魂几乎意识不到的是,不管你信不信,他的孤独其实是对上帝的思乡之情。
What was the appearance of God the Father? Like that of a man... God has the likeness of fingers and hands and a face.
父神是怎样显现的呢?就像一个男人…上帝有手指、手和脸的肖像。
What we are is God's gift to us. What we become is our gift to God.
我们是神赐给我们的礼物。我们成为什么样的人是我们给上帝的礼物。
What we recognize as Life is actually a premise that enforces the belief of the separateness from God.
我们所认识到的生命,实际上是一个前提,它强化了我们与上帝分离的信念。
What you are is God's gift to you, what you become is your gift to God.
你是什么是上帝给你的礼物,你成为什么是上帝给你的礼物。
What you believe about God has the greatest potential for good or harm in your life.
你对神的信仰对你的生活有最大的好处或坏处。
What you can't forget... God can't remember!
你不能忘记的…上帝不记得!
Whatever God is urging you to clear away cannot begin to be compared to what he ultimately wants to bring you.
无论上帝在敦促你清除什么,都无法与他最终想带给你的相比。
Whatever I will become will be what God has chosen for me.
无论我成为什么,都是上帝为我所选择的。