God favors men and women who delight in being made worthy of happiness before the happiness itself.
上帝偏爱那些乐于在幸福本身之前就配得上幸福的人。
God favors men and women who delight in being made worthy of happiness before the happiness itself.
上帝偏爱那些乐于在幸福本身之前就配得上幸福的人。
God fits the back for the burden.
上帝使背得起重担。
God forbid that any book should be banned. The practice is as indefensible as infanticide.
上帝禁止任何一本书被禁。这种做法和杀婴一样站不住脚。
God forgive me if I do wrong in following with ardor the strongest instincts of my nature.
如果我做错了,上帝会原谅我,因为我没有遵从我天性中最强烈的本能。
God forgive you, but I never can.
上帝宽恕你,但我永远不会。
God gave burdens, also shoulders.
神给了我们重担,也给了我们肩膀。
God gave me a talent to draw. I 'owed' it to him to develop the talent.
上帝给了我画画的天赋。我“亏欠”他培养了我的才能。
God gave me a voice to sing with, and when you have that, what other gimmick is there?
上帝给了我一个唱歌的声音,当你有了,还有什么其他的花招吗?
God gave me nothing i wanted , he gave me everything i needed.
上帝没有给我想要的,他给了我所需要的一切。
God gave the day, God gave the strength.
上帝给了我们这一天,上帝给了我们力量。
God gave us crying so other folks could see when we needed help, and help us.
上帝让我们哭泣,所以当我们需要帮助的时候,别人可以看到,并且帮助我们。
God gave us faculties for our use; each of them will receive its proper reward. Then do not let us try to charm them to sleep, but permit them to do their work until divinely called to something higher.
神赐给我们能力以供我们使用;他们每个人都会得到应有的奖赏。所以我们不要试着哄他们睡觉,只要容他们作工,直到神召他们到更高的地方去。
God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.
上帝给了我们生命的礼物;这取决于我们给自己的礼物,生活得好。
God gave you everything just to take it away. Just so you knew exactly what you were missing.
上帝给你一切只是为了把它带走。这样你就知道你错过了什么。
God gave you just one mouth but se gave you two ears, so you should listen twice as much as you speak.
上帝只给了你一张嘴,而上帝给了你两只耳朵,所以你应该多听多说。