Know that you hold my heart, my hopes, in your hands.
知道你把我的心,我的希望,握在你的手中。
Know that you hold my heart, my hopes, in your hands.
知道你把我的心,我的希望,握在你的手中。
Kubrick ate it up. He loved it. He just let me go crazy.
库布里克把它吃光了。他喜欢它。他让我发疯了。
LIFE: Love, Intelligence, Fun, Evolution in that order.
生活:爱、智慧、乐趣、进化。
LOVE is FORGIVENESS in perpetual motion.
爱是永恒的宽恕。
LOVE: A word properly applied to our delight in particular kinds of food; sometimes metaphorically spoken of the favorite objects of all our appetites.
爱:恰当地形容我们对特定食物的喜爱;有时比喻我们所有欲望中最喜欢的东西。
Language is like looking at a map of somewhere. Love is living there and surviving on the land.
语言就像看某个地方的地图。爱是生活在那里,生存在土地上。
Last time I saw you, I said that it hurt too much to love you. But I was wrong about that. The truth is it hurts too much not to love you.
上次见到你的时候,我说爱你太痛苦了。但我错了。事实上,不爱你太痛苦了。
Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.
笑和呼吸一样多,爱和生命一样长。
Laugh at love and love will make you cry.
嘲笑爱,爱会让你哭泣。
Laziness is a luxurious mindset that I can not afford to own.
懒惰是一种奢侈的心态,我买不起。
Learn to appreciate what you have, before time forces you to appreciate what you had.
学会珍惜你所拥有的,在时间强迫你珍惜你所拥有的之前。
Learn to deal with the fact that you are not a perfect person but you are a person that deserves respect and honesty.
学会接受这样一个事实:你不是一个完美的人,但你是一个值得尊重和诚实的人。
Learn to love someone when they least deserve it, because that is when they need your love most.
学会在最不值得的时候去爱一个人,因为那是他们最需要你爱的时候。
Learning how to love is like learning how to tie your shoes, and that’s precisely why I wear slippers.
学会爱就像学会系鞋带,这就是为什么我要穿拖鞋。
Left love behind many years ago. Now it rests under a cross in the cemetery in Tombstone.
多年前就把爱抛诸脑后。现在它躺在墓碑墓地的十字架下。