Subdue your passion or it will subdue you.
压抑你的激情,否则它会压制你。
Subdue your passion or it will subdue you.
压抑你的激情,否则它会压制你。
Success comes from persistently improving and inventing, not from persistently promoting what’s not working.
成功来自于持续的改进和发明,而不是持续的推广无效的东西。
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
成功不是幸福的关键。快乐是成功的关键。如果你热爱你所做的事情,你就会成功。
Such a one do I remember, whom to look at was love.
我还记得这样一个人,看着他就是爱情。
Suddenly it all seemed luminously clear. Love had very little to do with fear and emotional sabotage; love had to do with trust.
突然间,一切似乎都明亮而清晰。爱与恐惧和情感破坏没有多大关系;爱与信任有关。
Suddenly it was too hard to be in his presence, too painful to know that he would belong to someone else.
突然间,在他面前太难受了,太痛苦了,不知道他会属于别人。
Suddenly, and for the first time, he was at the center of his own life, living it and loving it.
突然间,他第一次站在了自己生活的中心,享受生活,热爱生活。
Suffering is how we test our love especially our love for God.
苦难是我们如何检验我们的爱,尤其是我们对上帝的爱。
Summer and Winter were not supposed to fall in love.
夏天和冬天不应该相爱。
Surely it was a good way to die, in the place of someone else, someone I loved.
当然,这是一个很好的死亡方式,在别人的地方,我爱的人。
Sweets to the sweet.
甜到极点。
Sympathy constitutes friendship; but in love there is a sort of antipathy, or opposing passion. Each strives to be the other, and both together make up one whole.
同情是友谊;但在爱情中有一种反感,或对立的激情。每个人都努力成为对方,两者共同构成一个整体。
TV is my first love and I haven't disappeared from it totally.
电视是我的初恋,我并没有完全从电视中消失。
Take all that is given whether wealth, love or language, nothing comes by mistake and with good digestion all can be turned to health.
无论是财富、爱情还是语言,你所付出的一切都不会错,只要有良好的消化能力,一切都能转化为健康。
Take hold lightly; let go lightly. This is one of the great secrets of felicity in love.
轻轻抓住;轻易放手。这是爱情中幸福的一大秘密。