Be truthful, gentle, and fearless.
诚实、温柔、无畏。
Be truthful, gentle, and fearless.
诚实、温柔、无畏。
Beauty is truth's smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror.
美是真理的微笑,当她在一面完美的镜子里看到她自己的脸时。
Beauty should not just be an impression but an expression.
美丽不应该只是一种印象,而是一种表达。
Because I now realize, after all this time, I have never truly felt worthy of all that I have been given.
因为我现在意识到,在经历了这么长时间之后,我从未真正觉得自己值得拥有我所得到的一切。
Because either way, whichever life I build, has to be built on truth.
因为无论如何,无论我建立什么样的生活,都必须建立在真理的基础上。
Because even if the lie is beautiful, the truth is what you face in the end.
因为即使谎言是美丽的,真相是你最终面对的。
Because even though the truth can set you free, that doesn't mean it won't be painful.
因为即使真相能让你重获自由,但这并不意味着它不会带来痛苦。
Because supposedly those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it.
因为那些忘记过去的人注定要重蹈覆辙。
Because the truth is, it doesn't really matter who i used to be. Its all about who i've become.
因为事实是,我曾经是谁并不重要。这都是关于我变成了什么样的人。
Before you give up hope, turn back and read the attacks that were made on Lincoln.
在你放弃希望之前,回头看看对林肯的攻击。
Behold the power of the truth. When people see its shadow on the wall, they don't want to take the time to look away.
看真理的大能。当人们看到它的影子在墙上,他们不想花时间看别处。
Being a good mother, it seemed to me, meant you ran the risk of losing your child.
在我看来,做一个好母亲意味着要冒着失去孩子的风险。
Being a leader is making the people you love hate you a little more each day.
做一个领导者会让你爱的人每天都更恨你。
Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion.
残酷的事实胜于舒适的幻想。
Better is to speak unpleasant truth than to tell lies.
讲不愉快的事实胜于说谎。