Don't be bashful; we're among gentlemen. It's a known fact that we men are the missing link between the pirate and the pig.
不要害羞,我们之间的绅士。众所周知,我们男人是海盗和猪之间缺失的一环。
Don't be bashful; we're among gentlemen. It's a known fact that we men are the missing link between the pirate and the pig.
不要害羞,我们之间的绅士。众所周知,我们男人是海盗和猪之间缺失的一环。
Don't believe everything you think. Thoughts are just that - thoughts.
不要相信你所想的一切。思想就是思想。
Don't brag about being perfect..imperfections are what makes you attractive.
不要吹嘘自己很完美。不完美使你有吸引力。
Don't do anything that goes against your conscience, even if your country says so.
不要做任何违背良心的事,即使你的国家这么说。
Don't dream of being a good person, be a human being is valuable and gives value to life.
不要梦想做一个好人,做一个有价值的人,给生命带来价值。
Don't forget to love yourself.
别忘了爱你自己。
Don't gain the world and lose your soul wisdom is better than silver and gold.
不要得到世界而失去灵魂智慧胜过金银。
Don't overact the story of your name. Overact the story of your work.
不要夸大你的名字。把你工作的故事演得过火。
Don't taunt the alligator until after you've crossed the creek.
过了河以后再嘲笑短吻鳄。
Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.
不要把时间浪费在解释上:人们只听他们想听的。
Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom.
不要希望事情变得简单,希望你能变得更好。不要希望问题少一些,希望有更多的技能。不要希望挑战更少,希望更多的智慧。
Don’t sacrifice yourself too much, because if you sacrifice too much there’s nothing else you can give and nobody will care for you.
不要牺牲太多,因为如果你牺牲太多,你就没有什么可以奉献的了,也没有人会在乎你。
Don’t try to visualize the great mass audience. There is no such audience—every reader is a different person.
不要试着想象大量的观众。没有这样的读者——每个读者都是不同的人。
Doubt is the beginning, not the end, of wisdom.
怀疑是智慧的开始,而不是结束。
Dream by making and make by dreaming.
通过创造创造梦想。