Hope is not a dream but a way of making dreams become reality.
希望不是梦想,而是让梦想成为现实的一种方式。
Hope is not a dream but a way of making dreams become reality.
希望不是梦想,而是让梦想成为现实的一种方式。
How prone to doubt, how cautious are the wise!
智慧人多容易怀疑,多谨慎!
How you spend your time is more important than how you spend your money. Money mistakes can be corrected, but time is gone forever.
如何花时间比如何花钱更重要。金钱上的错误是可以纠正的,但时间却一去不复返了。
Humans are made from nuclear ash of dead stars.
人类是由死恒星的核废料构成的。
Humans will never be in charge of this world, as long as dust and weeds do as they please.
只要尘土和杂草为所欲为,人类就永远无法统治这个世界。
Humility is beyond our reach. if it were a product of reaching, we would instinctively be proud of reaching it. it is a gift.
谦逊是我们无法企及的。如果这是一个产品的影响,我们会本能地为达到它感到自豪。这是一份礼物。
Humility is the only true wisdom by which we prepare our minds for all the possible changes of life.
谦卑是唯一真正的智慧,它使我们的头脑为生活中所有可能的变化做好准备。
Humor can get in under the door while seriousness is still fumbling at the handle.
幽默可以从门缝里钻出来,而严肃仍在摸索门把手。
I almost think there is no wisdom comparable to that of exchanging what is called the realities of life for dreams.
我几乎认为,没有任何一种智慧比得上用所谓的现实生活来换取梦想。
I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left.
如果攻击特别伤人,我总是非常高兴,因为我认为,如果他们攻击个人,那就意味着他们已经没有一个政治论点了。
I am nothing, truth is everything.
我什么都不是,真理就是一切。
I am so wise I had my mouth sewn shut.
我太聪明了,竟把嘴给缝上了。
I am the shore and the ocean, awaiting myself on both sides.
我是岸,我是海,我在两岸等待着自己。
I believe much trouble and blood would be saved if we opened our hearts more.
我相信,如果我们更多地敞开心扉,许多麻烦和鲜血将会被拯救。
I believed in the faith of faith without acknowledging his quality of being an absolute truth.
我相信信仰的信仰,但不承认他的品质是绝对的真理。